FREEBIE INDIA

Freebies, contests, discounts, surevys, samples, offers and lots....!!!!!

ABOUT FREEBIE INDIA

Freebie india provide Free information about things that are free in India. You will find information on free offers, deals, Ebooks, Photo Prints, Earning money , Samples etc.My purpose is to bring more people of India on the Internet by telling them about free things that are available for them. Check out my another blog THE PANEL STATION which is very interesting about getting free gifts . click here

ABOUT AUTHOR

The author of this blog is Gautham who is 18yrs old and live in Bengaluru. He has keen interest in getting as many as Freebies home. He follow many sites and blogs and help you guys to get some cool stuff free. If anyone knows some cool freebies please mail at indianfreebie@live.com and let all the Indians get them free of cost.

Pages

-----------------------------

MY FREEBIE PICS

In this page I will be uploading my freebie photo which I got though net for free...!!!!

MOBILEPHONE

  • I have keep interests in doing some surveys. I joined a survey website called thepanelstation one year back.I collected some points and redeemed to NOKIA 1650 mobile.....I was the happiest man that day when i received it....
IPOD TOUCH




  • Hmmm......The best gift one can win ..... this june i had placed this contest on my blog and guess what i won that ipod ...:P....Thanks for zapak for conducting such contests ...It was worth 200$ and my biggest winnings ever ...!!!



ZIP CASH


  • This is one of the new and best gift i can get from panel station. I earned around 2300rs in less than a month by just doing survey. I loved this and will be using to pay my post paid bills.


T-SHIRT


  • This freebie was from freegyaan contest and i won that contest. Well i had also shared this contest on my blog. I am really thankful for Abhishek Jain, the author of freegyaan.for creating such contests. I am going to present this to my bro......:-)

CDS



  • Almost every week i will be receiving a film cd or animated cd from panel station...i got tin tin, quick gun murgan, love aj kal etc. As i speak telugu, and dont no hindi much, i will not even touch this cds and remains as it is packed.
VOUCHERS





  • This is my best gift i can get .It is also given from panel station .It is shopper-stop voucher and i got more that 3000rs of voucher. All i did is doing surveys . Panel stations rocks. Not only this type of gift ,they also had a option for ITZ CASH , where in u can buy anything u want free. all u have to do is finish the surveys given by them.
ITZCASH


  • I had shown almost every gift I got through Panel station, this is the one of them . It is the ITZ cash voucher where in the panel station guys give u the voucher via mail and u can redeem it through ITZCASH.in website......through this way i got nokia 1650 mobile shown above. This is the proof i can give u. Click on the image to view fully.


PHOTO ALUBM




  • Free photo book from hot prints . every month you can avail a free photo book from hotpints. We can add around 60-70 photos in a book. Unfortunately I got to know that this offer is not shipping india...:(

KKR GOODIES



  • WAW......simply superb freebie one can get......I won this goodies from nokia (& reebok) for just writing a simple slogan in KKR COACH site.....the goodies contain a bag, KKR shirt, water bottle & deodorant.

MOUSE PAD



  • This is my recent freebie got from artscow. this is the personalized mouse pad published in face book. The post was published in abhi's blog. the quality of te mouse pad was too good. thanks to arts cow ..:-)

RCB T-SHIRTS



  • This freebie was from tradus giving out for some promotion about IPL. I registered them through 2 ids and got 2 shirts absolutely free.......:)
WRIST WATCH


  • This is again awesome freebie i had ever got....it is the personalized wrist watch again from artscow .the quality of the watch is too good as it is of a company CITIZEN. The picture quality inside the watch is outstanding as though it show blur in the above image.


CALENDAR


  • This is the one which i received recently.I followed abhi's blog and got this freebie home within 2 days.It is customized calender given from itasveer. The picture on the bottom-right is me....!!!:)
POCKET PLANNER




  • I think this was posted on abhi's blog. This freebie is a good one got from US health department which contains health tips,notes and planner.
LUCKY BUDDHA


  • This is not a freebie, I got it for as low as 10rs from tradus which cost more than 150 in shops. As the tradus guys are giving 250rs of voucher, the cost of this lucky Buddha was 260rs and i got it for 10 rs.
LUCKY PLANT


  • This is not a freebie, I got it for as low as 15rs from tradus which cost more than 150 in shops. As the tradus guys are giving 250rs of voucher, the cost of this lucky plant was 265rs and i got it for 15 rs. The packing of this plant was awesomely done, and i got it without damage.
USB OUTER JACKET


  • This is also not a freebie but believe it or not, i got this for as low as 5rs. But rite now it is not useful to me....!!!!!:( this is also from tradus.
MINI MOUSE


  • Same stuff, got a mini mouse from tradus for just 5 rs. I saw the MRP and it was 185 rs...so it was a good deal over all.
USB HUB

  • I desperately needed this USB HUB to my new laptop which has only 2 USB ports...and that to its 5 rs of cost and the printed MRP was 175 rs. So thanks to tradus again
LOTS OF BOOKS








  • Got this books very cheap......and all this books are also from tradus....
  1. Last lecture :                                  Got it for-15rs.......mrp was 265rs
  2. Winners never cheat:                      Got it for-5rs.....mrp was 255 rs
  3. 3 Mistakes of my life:                     Got 3 for-5rs.....mrp was (3*85)=255rs
  4. 2 States the story of my marriage: Got 3 for-5rs....mrp was (3*85)=255rs



FacebookTwitterDelicious

blog comments powered by Disqus


 

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent



All Stuff/Links Posted are Gathered From Internet Itself.We Suppose You Wont Be Charged Any Shipping Charge For The Products You Order From The Links Provided By Me.Still Its Your Responsibility To Check Everything Before Placing any Free Orders. If You Don’t Trust Any Of The Links Posted Above Please Don’t Click Them or Enter Your Private Information In Them, As We Will Be Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your PC or Loss Of Your Private Information . . .